I’ve been very happy to have my house taken over by guests most of the Summer. I’ve had so much fun visiting with family and friends that now that everyone is gone the house is WAY too quiet. I always want to make my house guests feel as welcome as possible. For some that means having certain foods in the house, and for others it is having the wifi password accessible and a few midnight snacks available.
My sister and her husband stopped by a few weekends ago for a quick visit from Oklahoma. They visited with the cutest nephew on the planet (sorry to all the other aunts out there, but seriously, he is the cutest) and I wanted them to feel like they were going on a mini vacation amidst the toddler, infant, and busy schedule. So, I created these fun, tongue-in-cheek printables to decorate items in our home and small guest gifts for them. I think they were a hit!
[Tweet “We don’t smell as good as your local coffee house, but we do have free wifi. Welcoming printables! “]
Get your free printables by clicking the link at the bottom of this post. And, if you like them… I’d appreciate it if you Pinned, Tweeted, Instagrammed, or Facebooked them! (Share them easily by clicking on the social network you like to use up on the left of this post!) It really makes my day.
Free House Guest Welcome Printables
- 1 set of Hydrate Printables & 1 set of circles including “Night Cap Kit,” “Midnight Snack Attack Kit,” “Dragon Breath,” and “Break in Case of Shower.”
- Door Hangers
- Wifi Name and Password 8X10 Print
- Click the image above to select your downloads.
- Print your selections on cardstock and cut out. I use a 2 inch hole punch for the circles and scissors for the rest. Attach items with ribbon & hole punches, glue dots, tape, or hot glue!
How I used them:
- Hydrate Printables: I used them as water bottle labels. I attached these with some glue dots. You could also use some double sided tape or cut these into little tags.
- Night Cap Kit: I used these with some calming hot teas by gluing the circle to a spoon and arranging them in a cup. This would also be a great addition to a small travel bottle of liquor!
- Midnight Snack Kit: I attached the circle to a box of snack-tastic goodies.
- Break in Case of Shower: These are fun for your towels, washcloths, or soap!
- Dragon Breath Printable: I attached this circle to a glass holding new toothbrushes and tooth paste.
- Door Hangers: Cut out both of the door hangers around the outside, do not cut the center line. Cut out the two door holes and the small line that allows you to widen the opening and put around door handle. Fold the two hangers in half using the thin line as your guide. Use double sided tape or glue dots to secure the fold. Hang on your guest bedroom door!
I hope you like the printables. I’ll be creating a few more sets with different colors and fonts… I’d love to hear requests in the comments!
And remember, please SHARE if you enjoyed these printables!